Author Topic: Real/original?  (Read 1948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Real/original?
« on: May 11, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-convertable-project-barn-find-/200917206237?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec79944dd

Anyone seen this?  Is it an original convertible or a hand-built version? I know they did make them but this looks fake.......and £1500 seems a little high for its condition?

Comments?

Marc

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Real/original?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 12:46:49 PM »
Yep, it's got a couple threads on here already including the seller who joined up to sell it. Definitely a chop! I wouldn't pay 1p for it. Well, I would just for the salvageable spares then I'd happily set fire to it.
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Real/original?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
It's had 5595 views, someone must be interested but looks like a lot of work...
Every cloud has one...