Author Topic: Its back..  (Read 1813 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Its back..
« on: May 07, 2013, 10:10:12 PM »
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

midvillesb

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 2
Re: Its back..
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »
Hi Chris - and welcome!

That's Greenfly, well known in these parts - probably the most original and best early 126 money can buy.

But is it worth £6.5k? I guess that depends on whether there's anyone out there prepared to pay so much. It's been up for sale for a while with no takers so perhaps not. Still looks cheap compared to 500 prices mind...

I seriously considered buying the car when it was up for sale in 2006 at considerably less than half the current starting price but decided it was too expensive!

Mike

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Its back..
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
Hi and thanks. I think it might be overpriced a little but I also think that if I had 6.5k spare I would buy it in a breath. but then again, at the moment I am saving for a 500 RHD so y'know.
I think if I was given the choice of that one or mine I would pick mine but thats just personal preference.

Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Its back..
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 12:14:08 PM »
I have seen this car in the flesh and it is a fine example but.................£6500?  Im not so sure it is that nice?!
And lets be honest you can't even drive it far as you would want to keep the miles low so why have a car you can't drive?

Marc