Author Topic: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450  (Read 2528 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 08:42:37 PM »
I am amazed these were not snapped up. I like the seats in the blue car.


michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 11:05:28 PM »
ambiguous listing, he wants £450 each
Rust does not discriminate

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 11:29:19 PM »
first two, I hear in Ireland as rust does yum yum....

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: For sale - 4 x 126p for £450
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 11:25:21 PM »
I saw these the first time they were listed, to me it looks quite ominous that he has 4 like that and wants to get rid..

and the chopped up blue one.. Hmm
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo