Author Topic: would these fit?  (Read 2302 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: would these fit?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »
Simple answer Marc , no, no no & no. The clue is in the 30 , 32 & 34 bit in the carb spec as the mounting flange size is different so you would need some sort of adaptor manifold/plate.

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: would these fit?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 07:32:23 PM »
Cheers rusty, might look into doing that then, the 30 dgf is a pain and too rare. I will look into getting the inlet manifold ground out I think.

Marc

Unless I can get amanifold made for a side draught ;D ;D ;D with a heatguard of course.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:41:14 PM by Hazey-n-Marc »