Author Topic: 165/55/13 or 175/50/13 tyres  (Read 1745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tomasz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 424
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
165/55/13 or 175/50/13 tyres
« on: April 12, 2013, 03:17:50 PM »
Hi All,

I have some nice 13x5 steel wheels from a 131 but i need some tyres. Does anyone have any? They have to be fairly cheap im afraid!

Once i have these wheels on i can finally fit the front discs!


kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: 165/55/13 or 175/50/13 tyres
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 04:58:06 PM »
The 175's are always hard to find and have mega scene tax because people (like me) run them stretched on dish wheels

The 165's are pretty easy to come by, three weeks ago I bought 6 very good part worns for £60 on eBay!

Best of luck :)
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

Tomasz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 424
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Re: 165/55/13 or 175/50/13 tyres
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:17:43 PM »
Thanks Kev,

I have found a few on ebay. I will keep my eye out for a real bargain like that!