Author Topic: SCREWS !!!  (Read 1501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JonW126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 86
  • Karma: 0
SCREWS !!!
« on: April 07, 2013, 07:19:45 PM »
I want to replace all the plastic topped screws in the front and back lights.

Looks like the majority have gone brittle and broken so I'm not sure which colours they should be but assume I need;

4 x Orange tip for the front indicators

2 x Orange tip for the rear indicators
2 x Red tip for the rear brake lights
2 x White for the rear reverse light
2 x Red for the rear fog light

12 screws in total..... Anyone got any or suggest where I should buy them from please ???

Thank you kindly..... Jon

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: SCREWS !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:27:48 PM »
Try:

http://www.126fan.sk

We highly recommend them! Fellow members and I have bought quite a few items from them. The screws are cheap to buy.

JonW126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 86
  • Karma: 0
Re: SCREWS !!!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 10:26:45 PM »
Try:

http://www.126fan.sk

We highly recommend them! Fellow members and I have bought quite a few items from them. The screws are cheap to buy.

Thanks....  That's a nice site.... Spent loads more than I needed to but nice to get things looking shines and new !  8)