Author Topic: WANTED: Alloy wheels for BIS  (Read 1377 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JamJSim

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: 0
WANTED: Alloy wheels for BIS
« on: March 31, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »
I've been searching high and low for a decent set of alloys for my 126 BIS, without any luck :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was wandering if any one had some alloys they would sell me or any suggestions / give some advice.

I don't really want to do any modifications like wobble bolts but I might for really nice ones!!!

James

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: WANTED: Alloy wheels for BIS
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 04:00:03 PM »
Usual choices, cinq or seicento alloys or as I did get some as ice retro fiat X19 alloys!!

Marc