Author Topic: My stall on eBay  (Read 4463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEYAN IYI

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Karma: 2
    • Bulgarian Polski FIAT 126p Fanclub
  • Location: Plovdiv/Bulgaria
My stall on eBay
« on: March 18, 2013, 11:28:38 PM »
Hello, friends!

I'm trying to run a "small hobby business" with the tendency to enter the "reputable companies" sub-forum.  :$  Well, now I have listed only one item on eBay, useful for all old cars with breaker points, but soon there will be some special tools, upgrade and tuning parts for the 500/126&Bis. Till I have them finished, I'll remain mute, but I'm sure you will like them ;)

So, if you want to upgrade your classical contact points ignition system, keeping the points, here you have this Transistorized Ignition module.

Something more about the module and our 126. It is OK with all the 126 models before 1994, including Bis. The ones with the double coil (so called wasted spark ignition) which is ballasted - it's power supplied by a resistor cable to reduce the voltage, so to prevent coil overheating. The red cable of the device has to be connected before the resistor to +12V supply controlled by the key operated ignition switch.

Look the scheme!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5310/doublecoilignitionfiat1.jpg

The resistor wire is #55 sky blue color (the square snake one), goes from the coil #60 to plug #48 (on the left corner of the engine room). On the other side of the plug is the orange cable that comes from the ignition key/switch. So you have to connect the red cable of the device with this orange cable. Or, if it is easier for you, to the cable, that powers the solenoid valve of the carb, if there is one. That's all.

If you have to fit it to the older type of ignition with the single coil (both 126 or 500, or any other car with non-ballasted coil), the red cable goes straight to the positive coil terminal.

Sounds a bit complicated, but it's actually a piece of cake  :)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance and have fun!!!

Deyan

PS - If this "propaganda" is contrary to the rules of this forum, I ask the administration to let me know how to put in order such a stuff. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:52:23 PM by DEYAN IYI »

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
 I`m looking forward to see more of these upgrade and tuning parts for the 126.

 Like your eBay user name ;D
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:01:02 AM »
I'm looking forward to more :)
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 10:41:37 PM »
Anything for the Bis will be highly appreciated!

DEYAN IYI

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Karma: 2
    • Bulgarian Polski FIAT 126p Fanclub
  • Location: Plovdiv/Bulgaria
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »
I saw some interest in the Transistorized Ignition modules here in a recent topic, so just to inform you I re-list them from time to time. Follow the link from the first post to reach my listing on ebay. Thanks!

The new thing is that within 10 days I'll try to list 2mm laser cut inox car key rings about 60-65mm long. A starting serie of 10 different models, but no 126 for now. Comming soon! :)

Here is a test item for you to see. I hope you like it!

Regards!

Deyan

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »
 I like these. Maybe you should put a link on the UK Fiat131forum. I`m sure there will be some interest.   What other models you have so far?
 Looking forward to see the 126 key rings 8)
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

DEYAN IYI

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Karma: 2
    • Bulgarian Polski FIAT 126p Fanclub
  • Location: Plovdiv/Bulgaria
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 11:43:53 AM »
Well, I´ll spam some more forums soon :shy: The first ones will be:

FIAT 500
Citroen 2CV
VW Beetle
VW T1
VW Golf GTI Mk1
Mini
BMW 2002
Alfa Romeo 1750 GT Veloce

And maybe 2-3 more.

 :)

shielsy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 721
  • Karma: 0
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 09:51:11 AM »
what price are the key rings

DEYAN IYI

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Karma: 2
    • Bulgarian Polski FIAT 126p Fanclub
  • Location: Plovdiv/Bulgaria
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »
Well, the tricky moment...  ::)

Price per item £8.50 and P&P £2.50 to Europe and £3.00 P&P to the rest of the World by normal post but registered & with priority (faster with tracking). The P&P will be the same for 1 to 3 pieces. If the customer preffers the slower option £0.50 will be discounted (but still with tracking).

I know that some people would say it's too much for a laser cut thingy, but that's abouth the prices I find on ebay for similar products and the lowest price that makes any comercial sense. I don't own the laser, otherwise it would be different story.

Please comment the price, I need your opinion  :)

Regards!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:23:07 PM by DEYAN IYI »

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 08:14:32 PM »
In the end it is the market that will tell but I think that it is great idea that you are doing. I think you need to explain a little more about the key ring fobs as a lot of people will not know that inox is a high chromium content stainless alloy steel and at 2mms thick it is not going to fall off the ring with wear. The laser cut profile is simple but how is the surface detail applied ? Is that also laser etched ?
Hey and don't forget that there are also some guys on here that also have 500s and mine is a 500L so I want to see the nudge bars in the detail  ;D

DEYAN IYI

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Karma: 2
    • Bulgarian Polski FIAT 126p Fanclub
  • Location: Plovdiv/Bulgaria
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
Thanks for your comment, Rusty.

It's a brush finish with no engravings. We will test enamelled and engraved products soon as well.

And, yes, the 500 we cut now is an L with the "drawer handle" :$  ;D

Tomorrow we'll know how they appear in metal 8)

DEYAN IYI

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Karma: 2
    • Bulgarian Polski FIAT 126p Fanclub
  • Location: Plovdiv/Bulgaria
Re: My stall on eBay
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 08:18:33 PM »
Well, we have them now 8) Here come some bad quality demo pics.
If want to see them in real size, zoom out to 60mm without the little tail ring.

Ladies and gentlemen,  for the very first time before your eyes!!!  :shy: