Author Topic: air-cooled boot lid  (Read 1565 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
air-cooled boot lid
« on: March 17, 2013, 11:21:13 AM »
Has anyone got a good condition air-cooled 126 boot lid to fit a 1980 model? (I have just f****d mine)

How much?

Cheers

Mark

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: air-cooled boot lid
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 03:09:13 PM »
Marc I have one in my garage. Red I'm afraid but I shouldn't think that is a problem. I am only in Great Dunmow.


markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: air-cooled boot lid
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 03:50:36 PM »
And how much cash would you like young man?

Mark