Author Topic: 500 giardinera uk based  (Read 2121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:28:49 PM by Hazey-n-Marc »

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: 500 giardinera uk based
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »
I'd love one of these. A lot of money though for a project.  :o

I guess the value of classic cars is still going up!  ;D

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 500 giardinera uk based
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 02:24:45 PM »
 I missed out on a van version of one of these. It was stunning :(

 This one looks like it will need a lot of work.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

124cso

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
  • Karma: 0
Re: 500 giardinera uk based
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 12:34:09 AM »
I missed out on a van version of one of these.................. :(

 

I was not aware they did these as a van ? I assume by 'van' you mean without side windows or back seats ???

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 500 giardinera uk based
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 06:30:13 AM »
 Yes it`s one without the rear windows, called Furgoncino.
 Something like this.
 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126