Author Topic: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13  (Read 2719 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Westy

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 68
  • Karma: 2
Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
« on: February 17, 2013, 07:29:09 PM »
Retro Rides beach party 7 at Brean Sands in Somerset. Im hopefully taking Fiat and the landy with a few pals going to. Anyone else interested?

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
I'm bringing the 126 along with mates in their own cars  :D
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 10:08:31 AM »
Last time I went to Brean sands I was very politely asked to leave.  :$
I was driving an extremely noisy/ smokey two door estate escort helping a friend who was a redcoat there to move out. Clouds of smoke!!!!  :D

Westy

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 68
  • Karma: 2
Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 07:07:43 PM »
Go back see if your still banned! I think I'm still banned from the jetwash at Wisbech Tesco but thats another story!

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
 We could be up for this one if I get the 126 on the road.
 Just checked it out on the RR web site and it sounds like fun 8)
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Retro Rides beach party 7 24/3/13
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »
This has been rescheduled to April 7th due to bad weather.
1989 Fiat 126 BIS