Hi Guys,
Before the welding commences on my 126, I need to try and locate some bits. I am in need of the door pillar panels, but the outer skins. I have the internal panels, which have turned out to be solid.
It is the outer skins I need, which are rotten on my car.
I am not sure if you can get them anywhere, and I will be spending the next few days searching for them. Does anyone have any, or know where I can get some?
If not then the next step will be looking for a scrap car, or even if someone has a car they are breaking and would be prepared to cut out the door pillars complete for me from the panel under the windscreen down to around the front wing and sills.
They must be completely solid though!
I could be in danger of this being too much work, so any work on the 126 is on hold until I can locate the parts, and/or make sure the job doesnt become too expensive.
Any help would be appreciated.

Tom