Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Oooooh !
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Oooooh ! (Read 1828 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Oooooh !
«
on:
January 31, 2013, 07:51:34 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-850-SALOON-1967-TAX-EXEMPT-VERY-RARE-CAR-/300854968020?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item460c5a7ed4&_uhb=1
Logged
laura126
Member
Posts: 30
Karma: 0
Re: Oooooh !
«
Reply #1 on:
February 01, 2013, 02:28:56 PM »
That's so cute! Shame I don't have a bigger drive
Laura x
Logged
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Oooooh !
«
Reply #2 on:
February 01, 2013, 10:01:57 PM »
Nice one. I wish I had the space and the cash!!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Oooooh !