Author Topic: Bis convertable  (Read 2394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
fiats forever

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Bis convertable
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:15:53 PM »
Is that a Ferrari badge I can see? could this be the rarest of rare Bambino, Ferrari, F1 special edition. Confirmed by Paverotti Cornetto that remembers this very car being made?


1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Bis convertable
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:28 PM »
 I`m wondering if it`s one of those Fiat dealer converted cars?
 I like the alloys it`s fitted with.
 http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=3292.0
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Bis convertable
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 01:01:12 PM »
Love those alloy wheels. Are they Crommodoras?

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Bis convertable
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 02:47:50 PM »
 Yes I think they Cromodora CD 16`s.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: Bis convertable
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 10:33:53 AM »
OMG.....made it your self, with a circular saw..... almost "BOSMAL".... same think like ferrari bamino...

cudhso

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 71
  • Karma: 0
  • The BIS: An exercise in discovery learning.
Re: Bis convertable
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 08:21:10 PM »
I would love to buy it and take it straight to someone who could fit a new hood.  Problem is I work in Nigeria and I am not home until Easter  (:>  

Ho Hum...

Richie
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:23:23 PM by cudhso »
It boils but it doesn't whistle......