Author Topic: WANTED: working Fiat 126 Aircooled engine  (Read 5993 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: WANTED: working Fiat 126 Aircooled engine
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »
Wow!

I drove my little car past Steeton today - on my way to Skipton - would have been amzing if I'd sen another 126 on the road!
Every cloud has one...

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: WANTED: working Fiat 126 Aircooled engine
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 08:06:52 PM »
Good news!
I have changed mechanic, he is an 500 enthusiast and has got lots of spare parts... Satsuma is being fixed!
when I went to his garage he showed me this rare Fiat 500 Estate that he restored -
So I'm pretty happy. :)

I drive on Button Moon...

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: WANTED: working Fiat 126 Aircooled engine
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 08:08:35 PM »
Thank you for the offer jackfinn2009, but we are on the mend.  :)

hi i have a 126 garaged for ten years engine and gear box good runners may need slight attention
I drive on Button Moon...