Author Topic: Head Lights...  (Read 2330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Head Lights...
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:33:18 PM »
Every cloud has one...

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Head Lights...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »

I can't see the hole for side lights so might be for 127 not 126
fiats forever

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Head Lights...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »
Thanks, Will, I thought so.

PS

I've just seen your advertisement at the bottom of your note - you don't happen to have any Fiat 126 carpe fitters for sale do you for the 1976 model that I am restoring?
Every cloud has one...

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Head Lights...
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 10:06:56 PM »

Pm sent.

 ;D ;D ;D
fiats forever