Author Topic: BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be quick IT WILL SELL!!!  (Read 5235 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

laura126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: 0
Re: BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be quick IT WILL SELL!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 10:22:11 PM »
would you say its not worth the risk, i wanted it for 650 but it went, now its back, now i worried its going to be a can of worms.. :$

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be quick IT WILL SELL!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 09:27:56 AM »
It looks good, it really does. But we just don't have enough info to go on to tell you to spend your money. I f I had the space and the money and a more understanding wife, I would buy it. I think it is worth it as a parts car, and it may be very fixable anyway.

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be quick IT WILL SELL!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »

It sounds like a good buy, he has had the car before so knows much more about the car than anyone else

The repair looks like a simple one , if it was a cat d I would have bought it

when it's done up with the right bumpers it will turn heads
fiats forever