Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Lada that I can't afford (if I could I wouldn't be telling you lot about it!!!)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Lada that I can't afford (if I could I wouldn't be telling you lot about it!!!) (Read 2293 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hazey-n-Marc
Super Member
Posts: 2282
Karma: 10
It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Lada that I can't afford (if I could I wouldn't be telling you lot about it!!!)
«
on:
December 31, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »
Is it 1973/126's?
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C355310
Logged
https://www.facebook.com/marc.coker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98903134@N05/
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Lada that I can't afford (if I could I wouldn't be telling you lot about it!!!)
«
Reply #1 on:
January 01, 2013, 08:36:26 AM »
Yep that would be mine
. Someone is coming to have a look at it today, so fingers crossed.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
Hazey-n-Marc
Super Member
Posts: 2282
Karma: 10
It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Lada that I can't afford (if I could I wouldn't be telling you lot about it!!!)
«
Reply #2 on:
January 01, 2013, 09:33:41 AM »
Good luck
Logged
https://www.facebook.com/marc.coker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98903134@N05/
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Lada that I can't afford (if I could I wouldn't be telling you lot about it!!!)