Poll

can anyone help with some rear calipers?

calipers rear
0 (0%)
brake calipers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Wanted Rear calipers suitable for 126  (Read 1297 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mini093

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Karma: 0
  • Paint Done!
Wanted Rear calipers suitable for 126
« on: December 15, 2012, 11:02:35 PM »
Need some calipers for a rear disc conversion anyone help?

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Wanted Rear calipers suitable for 126
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 11:10:03 PM »
 Did you get them rear adapter plates of eBay?

 I think you need some Fiat 125 calipers. Possibly FSO.

 I`m sure I`ve seen some new units listed on eBay.

 I`ve got some second hand ones but they will need a complete refurb as they are seized, but you could try to see if they are the one s you looking for, or I can take some measurements of them for you.
 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:13:14 PM by 1973/126 »
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126