Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Stomil Rubber Car Mats
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Stomil Rubber Car Mats (Read 1376 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Stomil Rubber Car Mats
«
on:
December 15, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »
Anyone know where I can buy some Stomil rubber car mats from?
It does not matter if they are LHD?
I've got some in my De Ville and would like some for my other cars because they are brilliant!
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Stomil Rubber Car Mats
«
Reply #1 on:
December 15, 2012, 04:07:14 PM »
I bought a set from 126Fan.sk
http://www.126fan.sk/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_14&products_id=677
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: Stomil Rubber Car Mats
«
Reply #2 on:
December 15, 2012, 04:34:35 PM »
Thanks, AmateB8...I've got an eBay deal going through, if it comes off I might splash out on those!
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Stomil Rubber Car Mats