Author Topic: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration  (Read 6555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
I have also emailed her a load of question also and got no answer.

Very weird.

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »
I did not realize the car is in London. Might view it. Contacted seller.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »
good luck she does not reply to requests for viewing.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »
I'd love to buy this car.

It's related to my favourite blue car.

I'd even pay up to £500 without viewing and take a risk.  8)

But to pay more without seeing it or without even any more pictures does not make sense.  ???

The last car I bought unseen was a bargain until I opened the door and found it did not have a floor.  :o

Even paying more does not make sense if it needs loads of work but for the chance to reunite my favourite blue car with a long lost family member I probably would - but only if I could view it first.  :(

It will be interesting to see how the auction goes - but on a positive - how fantastic that there is another of our wonderful cars out there hidden away in a garage somewhere.  ;D  I wonder how many more are out there...





Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 06:29:06 PM »
The reserve is set at £2,000 for this car!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o

and still no answer to emails or phone calls!!!!!

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: 1973 Fiat 126 for restoration
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 07:44:22 PM »
Might buy a copy of that DVD!  ;D

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP