Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Lancia alloys to fit a 126
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Lancia alloys to fit a 126 (Read 2234 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Lancia alloys to fit a 126
«
on:
November 25, 2012, 08:49:59 PM »
I think this will fit and look lovely in a 126.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lancia-Alloys-Alfa-Fiat-Y10-Uno-Panda-Punto-Cinquecento-Seicento-x5-/160929677536?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item25782800e0
Logged
Kent126
Super Member
Posts: 955
Karma: 5
Closer every day to getting on the road....
Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Lancia alloys to fit a 126
«
Reply #1 on:
November 26, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »
I looked at buying these ages on eBay. I was so interested I even did a mock up picture to see what they looked like. Here it is;
They wont fit my '74 though.
Tom
Logged
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Lancia alloys to fit a 126