Author Topic: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th  (Read 15624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« on: November 18, 2012, 09:10:52 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:31:18 PM by Pete126 »
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Lina

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: -1
    • Facebook profile
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 09:30:22 AM »
I'm in!!! Been waiting for this since June this year!!  ;D ;D ;D

Lina
Lina - as in Lyna - as in dustbin liner, eye liner, ocean going... etc!

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »
Im definately going. Just sorting out my annual leave at work.  ;D

My car wont be ready by then (*shock horror*), but I may be able to sort out another inbetween car.  :$

If all esle fails, I can always fly over!  ;D


Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

BlindPig

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
  • Black Bomber 126/1981
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 11:52:19 AM »
that is the spirit :)

126fan.sk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 2
    • http://www.126fan.sk
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
So dear friends, at first in the name of Matuska family let me wish you all Happy New Year 2013  :)

Thanks Pete for creating Topic and also for beautyfull poster.
As we proceed with preparing meeting I will post here more informations

For beginning - Maluch World Meeting will be at this place-  www.park-hotel.sk
The price for room/night is 2 persons room 24,-€ , 3 persons room 36,-€ , 4 persons room 48,-€ the reservations will be needed to send on this email: [email protected]  and in subject of message write please Maluch World Meeting. Accomondation nformations at: 00421 905 611 162
Price for tent is 7,-€ person/night and isnt needed to make reservation for it.
Apart of Hotel is indoor and outdoor swimming pool which is free for accomondated competitors and its open daily 7:00-19:00

More info soon, if you have some questions feel free to ask :)
Some photos you should find also here: http://www.126fan.sk/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2886
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:46:48 PM by 126fan.sk »

126fan.sk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 2
    • http://www.126fan.sk
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 01:00:54 PM »
If its somebody interested into Wellness services : http://www.park-hotel.sk/index.php/procedury Please write it also to your reservation email

Tate

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: 3
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 01:16:55 PM »
Decided to come there this year by plane with my girlfriend. So I just booked tickets from Helsinki to Budapest. From Budapest we will take a rent car and drive to MWM 2013 ;)

At first we was supposed to come there by my heavily modified 126. It would definitely been a lot fun but at the same time a big risk if something bad happens to the car in the middle of nowhere.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 02:39:21 PM by Tate »
Fiat 126 -73 project
2 x BMW E21

126fan.sk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 2
    • http://www.126fan.sk
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 02:53:52 PM »
Decided to come there this year by plane with my girlfriend. So I just booked tickets from Helsinki to Budapest. From Budapest we will take a rent car and drive to MWM 2013 ;)

At first we was supposed to come there by my heavily modified 126. It would definitely been a lot fun but at the same time a big risk if something bad happens to the car in the middle of nowhere.

very nice :) You will be historically first who came to meeting by plane  :) , but if you want I should contact you with one mate from Norway which want to come by car so maybe you should come together  ;)

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 03:02:59 PM »
Hi Tate,
As far as I know, the plan is to have a convoy to the event. Pete126 is, I think, spearheading the team in the UK.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:21:13 PM by Amateb8 »

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 06:51:26 PM »
Members who said they are going to drive over will be coming to St Albans next month for the Late Christmas Lunch, We can then find out what everyone wants to do and sort the details out. As i see it at the moment we have 3 cars driving over, and some members that will be flying over.
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Tate

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: 3
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 08:16:16 PM »
Nice to hear that I'm the first one at least in something?  ;D

The truth is that my car has so many custom parts and totally different + modified engine with fully adjustable ECU so it doesn't really help if we drive on convoy. If problems would occur in the way to MWM, then I would be just ruining others holiday and thats not the plan.

We are having a holiday and for us MWM is just one part of the whole holiday. This year by rent car... next time with own car :) At least I hope to meet many intresting people and discuss about their cars :)
Fiat 126 -73 project
2 x BMW E21

Lina

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: -1
    • Facebook profile
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 09:32:28 PM »
Ooooooh, sooooo exciting!!! :D

About to do my reservations via email just then, but realised I need to ask are we staying all three nights? Friday, Saturday AND Sunday night, or are we beginning our (horrendous) drive home on Sunday??
I'd personally prefer to begin the loooooong drive back on Monday and just enjoy a bit of luxury by the pool for an extra night (can you tell I wasn't expecting a luxury spa hotel??? lol).  Particularly if we've just spent five days on the road, camping and eating out of tins of beans...  ;D

If our convoy only stands at three, can we decide this early, while I still have 33.3333% of the vote? ;D lol

Lina

P.S. did I mention I'm like REALLY excited?!
Lina - as in Lyna - as in dustbin liner, eye liner, ocean going... etc!

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 10:31:02 PM »
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I won't be able to drive over to Slovakia MWM this year, I was really looking forward to a great 126 adventure :(  but I have to be back for 9am 1st July or I don't have a job. The only way i can make the meeting is to fly over and fly back on the Sunday.

Lina I know, is still driving over so if any members would like to join her I'm sure she will appreciate the support and company.
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Lina

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: -1
    • Facebook profile
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 01:52:05 PM »
Really sad news that Pete  :(  :cry:

But as you said, I'm still going to do it.  I've got my room booked in Slovakia and have my eye on those wellness services they offer...  :D

If there's anyone else considering it, then obviously, get in touch, but also, the idea of meeting up with others on the continent on their way to MWM would be excellent too.  This idea came up on last years thread, so hopefully I can meet up with a convoy at some point on the journey.

I did have a thought at our last meet up in St Albans, that if anyone fancied it, they could accompany the convoyers (um, that will be me then...!) to Dover or whatever port we/they're leaving from, just for the day trip and send off?

I'll see if anyone on the Facebook group for the event (http://www.facebook.com/events/332908023475063/) is driving over from the UK too.

Lina
Lina - as in Lyna - as in dustbin liner, eye liner, ocean going... etc!

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 08:04:00 AM »
 
 We are still doing this trip, I`m just not sure how yet.

 Really want to take one of our cars(most likely a CCZero), as there will be a drive in a convoy as a part of a program on Saturday with a police escort. Should be fun.
 We`ll probably tow it on a trailer, or try to get a van to take it in. All depending on the funds at the moment.
 Either way, we`ll try to do the journey in a quick time, so we can spend more time in Slovakia, but haven`t got a fixed plan yet :$.

 
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126