Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN (Read 4128 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
on:
August 02, 2012, 10:39:37 PM »
Is this an original Fiat 126 Brown. It looks great! 99p starting price.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-CLASSIC-FIAT-126-BROWN-/271029398324?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f1a9c6b34
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #1 on:
August 02, 2012, 10:43:43 PM »
Oh no! I was hoping no one would notice...I've just put a bid in...it looks mint! I'll probably lose out again...the last few cars I've been after have all ended early outside of eBay...
Logged
Every cloud has one...
popik81
Super Member
Posts: 796
Karma: 2
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #2 on:
August 02, 2012, 10:49:53 PM »
perfect car... worth thousands.....
Logged
midvillesb
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 173
Karma: 2
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #3 on:
August 03, 2012, 01:19:14 AM »
Wow - it's even browner than mine...
Tempted to have a bid myself but don't want to deprive the Vitelli fleet!
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #4 on:
August 03, 2012, 06:15:23 AM »
...don't let me hold anyone back, as long as it goes to a good home I'll be happy, I've put a bid in but will probably be unable to bid what it's truly worth.
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #5 on:
August 03, 2012, 06:25:28 AM »
I contacted the seller enquiring re MoT and service history or any documentation that supports the low mileage. Unfortunately, there is none. That said, the condition of the car looks great. I can only infer from its appearance, it was well looked after.
«
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:23:33 PM by Amateb8
»
Logged
midvillesb
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 173
Karma: 2
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #6 on:
August 03, 2012, 08:31:31 AM »
My wife would kill me if I ended up with another car, so I'm not really in the running.
As folk have commented on another recent thread, things seem to be very quiet on the buying front at the moment so perhaps this is the chance to nab a real bargain...
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #7 on:
August 03, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »
Now over a grand with no MOT, I am suprised as a 1 owner car there is no history, to back up mileage.
I assume there is no MOT as he says the tyres are perished, so needs a set of tyres, also mentions brakes are not too good.
Logged
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #8 on:
August 03, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »
Amazing! Nine days to go. It is now over £1K.
Logged
popik81
Super Member
Posts: 796
Karma: 2
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #9 on:
August 03, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »
i think polish lads bidding... this car when is perfect will round 2-2.500pounds in poland
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #10 on:
August 04, 2012, 03:15:36 PM »
you mean 2500 PLN
Logged
popik81
Super Member
Posts: 796
Karma: 2
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #11 on:
August 04, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »
no... last time when i seen brown was sell for 9.500pln on allegro but was in vgc....
Logged
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: 1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN
«
Reply #12 on:
August 06, 2012, 07:40:03 PM »
Looks like the seller found the logbook. So the mileage can now be verified.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
1983 CLASSIC FIAT 126 BROWN