Author Topic: 1976 126 aircooled  (Read 3536 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
1976 126 aircooled
« on: July 21, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »
I hope someone on here buys it. The interior looks in v.g. condition. There is rust in the usual places.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-chrome-bumper-model-p-reg-/160849478633?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item25736043e9
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:24:53 PM by Amateb8 »

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 02:52:48 PM »
I reccon it will sell for about 1400

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:27:15 PM »
Can this car accept unleaded fuel? Is it just the 126 Bis i.e. 1988 and onwards, that can run on leaded and unleaded petrol?

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 10:29:28 PM »
Looks like it's sold already with the auction ended early  :(

They don't hang around long, I wonder if it went to a club member?
Every cloud has one...

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 11:15:26 PM »
I was the highest bidder. Unfortunately, I did not win it. It disappeared! I thought if I could buy it within a certain budget, I would restore it. I always wanted an early aircooled. 

stuart hardiman

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 04:19:52 PM »
hi there just wanted you all to know that grotbags the fiat 126 1976 green one went to me as i only lived twenty miles from him. it joins tinkerbell my 91 bis one i have.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 06:25:11 AM »
Congratulations!!

FEDEandALE

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Karma: 1
    • facebook
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 07:32:30 AM »
Can this car accept unleaded fuel? Is it just the 126 Bis i.e. 1988 and onwards, that can run on leaded and unleaded petrol?


Hi there !
Even if the bid is over, I would like just confirm that the early models runs without any problem with unleaded petrol, as my Fiat 500 L (1971).
Normally I use an additive like octane booster.

Ciaooooo  ;)

PS
Sorry for the OT

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: 1976 126 aircooled
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 03:21:34 PM »
Needs additive, unless it has an unleaded head fitted.(as it is a 600cc I would be very suprised.)

Can this car accept unleaded fuel? Is it just the 126 Bis i.e. 1988 and onwards, that can run on leaded and unleaded petrol?


Hi there !
Even if the bid is over, I would like just confirm that the early models runs without any problem with unleaded petrol, as my Fiat 500 L (1971).
Normally I use an additive like octane booster.

Ciaooooo  ;)

PS
Sorry for the OT