Author Topic: 126 BIS Steering rack  (Read 1618 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fiatos

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 64
  • Karma: 0
    • Photoalbum
126 BIS Steering rack
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:09:53 PM »
Hello Guys,

I search a steering rack from 126 BIS RHD for my Alfa 126 project. I want to change from LHD to RHD.
Someone an idea where I can bought it or someone sold it to me? Or change? I have a lot of 126 and 500 parts. In special engine parts and engine tuning parts.

tmf123

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: 1
Re: 126 BIS Steering rack
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:00:39 PM »
hi there, i have a spare 126 bis rack. would be interested to know what 500 parts you have available....?

let me know as i would happily swap it for something i need or want  ;D

Theo

Fiatos

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 64
  • Karma: 0
    • Photoalbum
Re: 126 BIS Steering rack
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 10:31:21 PM »
lightweight piston pins (65 gramm) par example. Or very light tappets (29 gramm)
New original Fiat 126 drive shafts.

or this:

http://goldsparplan.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/50euroschein.jpg
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:34:51 PM by Fiatos »