Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Bits and bobs wanted
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Bits and bobs wanted (Read 2752 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Bits and bobs wanted
«
on:
May 31, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
I am looking for a set of clocks newer type. Mine are rough and I am convinced they have a fault.
I am looking for a coil twin type (as a spare).
Many thanks
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #1 on:
June 07, 2012, 08:30:33 PM »
Anyone ? I can swap for other parts you may need
Really don't want to go to Poland just to get a couple of parts
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #2 on:
June 07, 2012, 11:16:14 PM »
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fiat-Bambino-126-Cockpit-Tachoinstrument-/160505867890?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item255ee52e72
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Trevor
Member
Posts: 33
Karma: 0
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #3 on:
June 08, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »
Hi there, i have a bis here that im breaking if you want to email me at
[email protected]
, clockes should be in good working order?
Cheers Trevor.
Logged
Hazey-n-Marc
Super Member
Posts: 2282
Karma: 10
It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #4 on:
June 08, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
Trevor, what colour and pattern are your BIS seats? just need a cover for the front seat.
Marc
Logged
https://www.facebook.com/marc.coker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98903134@N05/
Trevor
Member
Posts: 33
Karma: 0
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #5 on:
June 09, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
Hi there Marc, if you email me at
[email protected]
i'l send you i picture of the seat.
Cheers Trevor.
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #6 on:
June 09, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »
This is the type I am looking for.
PLEASE
Logged
the duke of 126
Super Member
Posts: 148
Karma: 0
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #7 on:
July 02, 2012, 11:40:22 PM »
I got a set of clocks in me lockup , off a bis , i will check and get back to you if they are the newer style , i am only in braintree, lockup in rayne
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #8 on:
July 04, 2012, 02:25:03 PM »
Seems clocks are OK what I need DESPERATELY is ........
I win a set on Ebay, but suprise suprise, they were sent 10 days ago 1st class post, nothing has arrived, Aghhhhhhh !!!!
If anyone has some I would be really grateful. I can't do anything at the moment without them. If nothing by the weekend I will just book a flight over to Poland and pick some up....... (another couple of days holiday wasted
«
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:52:03 PM by dajwid
»
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #9 on:
July 07, 2012, 09:36:29 PM »
Is this what you are after?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-MPH-speedo-and-clock-pod-/160839265953?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2572c46ea1
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #10 on:
July 09, 2012, 07:30:53 PM »
There is one on ebay right now!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-Series-MK1-Used-Column-Switch-/221066856238?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33789c872e
Logged
Hazey-n-Marc
Super Member
Posts: 2282
Karma: 10
It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #11 on:
July 09, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »
I think he got one yesterday.
Logged
https://www.facebook.com/marc.coker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98903134@N05/
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #12 on:
July 09, 2012, 08:00:27 PM »
Same guy as I got mine from, but it took 10 days to arrive by 1st class post
Logged
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Bits and bobs wanted
«
Reply #13 on:
July 21, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »
I noticed that your dash clock hasn't got a "blank" switch. There is one on Italian ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-FSM-TAPPO-COPRI-INTERRUTTORE-COVER-SWITCH-/170824749628?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item27c5f2d23c
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Bits and bobs wanted