Author Topic: centre caps  (Read 2551 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
centre caps
« on: May 09, 2012, 01:00:06 AM »
show mi nice centre caps... want them asap....

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: centre caps
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »
?  ???

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: centre caps
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »
Centre caps for your Seicento alloys?

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: centre caps
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »
yes I was looking for nice red ferrari... but I seen only yellow  :(

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: centre caps
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:36:07 PM »
could you paint them? I'm looking for plain centre caps that I can paint Orange to match my car.
I drive on Button Moon...

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: centre caps
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 09:02:52 PM »

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: centre caps
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 11:10:32 PM »
I see what about the ones on Axel Gerstl... They have Red Abarth ones...
http://webshop.fiat500126.com/index.php/katalog/showarticles/220100-1-rims_und_wheel_caps.html

I want ones more like the original ones for Fiat 126.

I drive on Button Moon...

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: centre caps
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: centre caps
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 03:29:10 PM »
I drive on Button Moon...

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: centre caps
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
well ?? no red?? who find them first:)


dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: centre caps
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 07:24:54 PM »

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: centre caps
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 07:35:17 PM »
uścisk ręki prezesa ;) bit dear... 105E :o.... maybe bit cheaper