Author Topic: Fiat 126 Reliant...  (Read 2185 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:30:19 PM »
 :D ;D  love it!  Would I buy it NO!!

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:46:50 PM »
Mmmm. Looks nice with 126 features but I am so used to seeing Del Boy's Reliant Robin Trottermobile in my head.

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 04:01:12 PM »
I think you will find that Del boys van is not a Reliant Robin but is in fact a Reliant Regal Supervan! ;) ;)
Ciao4Now

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: Fiat 126 Reliant...
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 06:16:14 PM »
I think you will find that Del boys van is not a Reliant Robin but is in fact a Reliant Regal Supervan! ;) ;)

Good point! a friend of mine still has one of these tucked away he's due to restore
Rust does not discriminate