Author Topic: eBay Italy  (Read 5549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: eBay Italy
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 09:46:37 PM »
I made the mistake of looking in car parts!
Not a bad rice for a nice finishing touch
not a bad price, not sure what rice has to do with this!
Rust does not discriminate

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: eBay Italy
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »
Thanks, I like it, there's another one for sale, it's used (mine is new!), a better picture though...with 126 on it!

http://www.ebay.it/itm/FRP-VALIGIA-VIAGGIO-FIAT-126-EPOCA-case-object-/390148249749?pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item5ad6a5d895

Not as posh as what someone else (from Tunbridge Wells) has just listed on eBay UK though...if only I had some cash left (!!)
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: eBay Italy
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
 Oooh I like that a lot. That is fab!

 I actually bought that one listed on here few years ago, sent the cheque in the post, but wasn`t able to collect it, the guy woldn`t post it and wasn`t too cooperative. Shame :cry:
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: eBay Italy
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 08:44:00 PM »
It's arrived!  ;D

I was beginning to worry because it took so long but well worth waiting for!  Very big, just need a trip now so I can use it (!!)

PS

The chaps got another for sale, but he's upped his postage (think he made a loss) so it looks quite pricey, but very nice to have and a piece of Fiat 126 history!  ;D
Every cloud has one...