Author Topic: rear window wanted  (Read 1382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steveeverson

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
rear window wanted
« on: May 01, 2012, 12:36:46 AM »
 :( some little @£ts threw a brick through our rear window today and wondered if anyone had one we could buy.
many thanks
Steve

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: rear window wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 03:30:08 PM »
Bis or aircooled, I have an aircooled one.

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: rear window wanted
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:36:43 PM »
I also have an aircooled one.
I live in Slough and work in Elstree (north of Watford) which is about an hour from M Keynes, but I'm only in work tomorrow and friday.
PM me if you're interested
Cheers
Michael
Rust does not discriminate

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: rear window wanted
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 07:36:11 PM »
Now look here Steve there a five letters in "poos"  :$
I have been around classic cars for a long while and it never ceases to amaze & shock me when the cars get vandalised and it has been going on for years. Trouble is we have people in our society that just do not understand cars that are not new or have not been chaved  :o
I may have a Bis one in my shed if that is what you need but will have to check.

davidobi82

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: 1
Re: rear window wanted
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 09:48:04 PM »
I have heated back window for aircooled one. My number is 07856614543