Author Topic: 1975 Fiat 127  (Read 7847 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Blonde126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: 1
1975 Fiat 127
« on: April 26, 2012, 08:19:33 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1975-FIAT-127-WHITE-/261011492460?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc57f4e6c#ht_500wt_1202

Very nice! I was wondering if it's possible to change the front of it at all to that of the later model, i.e. this one:




1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »
 I think the mk1 is the best looking out of all of them, but if you prefer the mk2 it would be easier to just buy one of them.
 I`m surprised how much it`s on already :o
 My mk2 will be up for sale soon :( after Auto Italia.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Blonde126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: 1
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 10:04:13 PM »
I think the mk1 is the best looking out of all of them, but if you prefer the mk2 it would be easier to just buy one of them.
 I`m surprised how much it`s on already :o
 My mk2 will be up for sale soon :( after Auto Italia.

Hehe true, but it's so rare that a Fiat 127 appears for sale! Not that I even have anywhere near enough money for one... but I think the mk2's are gorgeous :D

ChrisRLewis

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1723
  • Karma: 25
    • Club126uk
  • Location: Swansea, UK
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 11:45:46 PM »
think they got the year wrong W reg is 1981-82

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:22:42 AM »
W reg  ???

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 07:39:47 AM »
 It`s an N reg, the picture doesn`t relate to the link.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:37:08 AM »
That'll be the picture I cant see then. (not meant in a mystical way, it is just a broken link icon to me)
 :D

ChrisRLewis

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1723
  • Karma: 25
    • Club126uk
  • Location: Swansea, UK
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 09:05:14 AM »
It`s an N reg, the picture doesn`t relate to the link.
:$ :$

Very nice! I was wondering if it's possible to change the front of it at all to that of the later model, i.e. this one:
That would be sacrilege :o, keep it original!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:09:10 AM by ChrisRLewis »

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 09:52:05 AM »
Nice!  If you like the mk2 then don't buy this it would be a shame to chop up such a rare car in great condition.
Ciao4Now

Blonde126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: 1
Re: 1975 Fiat 127
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »
Don't worry I won't be buying it - I haven't a penny to my name anyway!