Author Topic: chrome wire-spoke wheels Fiat pcd  (Read 2024 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: chrome wire-spoke wheels Fiat pcd
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 11:12:24 AM »
Lovely! It must be an absolute pain to clean though.

thepuddlejumper

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 685
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: Scotland
Re: chrome wire-spoke wheels Fiat pcd
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:27:23 PM »
Michael thanks for the heads up on the dunlop spokes, been looking for ages but nothing till now.  They will be the dbs on my gamine.  Just in time for the refurb for the trip to Garlenda this July if all goes well.  How are you getting on with the scuby engines.

Ralph

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: chrome wire-spoke wheels Fiat pcd
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »
Hi Ralph , so you were the winning bidder. I was watching them as they are unusual but I was not a bidder. I was having a chat with one of the other guys and we agreed that they would not look right on a 126 but would suit a sporty 500 or curvey little kit car. I never thought of a Gamine. You must show us some pics as I am sure they will look good  :D

thepuddlejumper

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 685
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: Scotland
Re: chrome wire-spoke wheels Fiat pcd
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »
Rusty can't wait untill I get my hands on them to see if the chrome is as good as described.  I may trial fit to the 126 to see how they look but they are intended for the gamine.  I have a cool 500, kit car- body based on a 500 without roof and fitted to a bis floorpan with aircooled engine.  The car had spoke hub caps when it was taxed and tested looked good in the photo's.

Ralph

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: chrome wire-spoke wheels Fiat pcd
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »
Brilliant!! I was trying to place what sort of fiat they would suit and had drawn a blank, but I hadn't thought about the gamine they will look perfect on it!
Looking forward to seeing some photos
Rust does not discriminate