Author Topic: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!  (Read 2174 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »
that looks a good buy if that work has been carried out on the engine, the roll cage is worth that amount on its own. 

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 10:45:03 PM »
this had been on ebay before. Didn't sell last time, but I think the price was a good bit higher before. Tempting for the parts if nothing else.
Given the description, and the seller, I would guess this was a repair job that was never collected by the owner.
Given the amount of stuff on there this looks a bargain, but If I went for it I'd have my neighbour and wife queueing up to kill me!!
Rust does not discriminate

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 08:15:39 AM »
 I think it was advertised last time for £2500, so probably just a misprint.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »
It states that this is not the price, sensible 4 figure offers only.
Also the bonnet is sitting very badly, probably had a good knock at the front.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Looks VERY CHEAP!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 10:55:20 PM »
This is the first time I have seen a modified Bis watercooled engine. One usually sees modified aircooled ones. The body is not in good nick. Asked the seller whether he would be interested in just selling the engine. Unfortunately, he is selling the car whole.