Author Topic: Wanted Gearbox and wheels  (Read 1786 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Westy

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 68
  • Karma: 2
Wanted Gearbox and wheels
« on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:48 PM »
After a gearbox for my 87 air cooled also after some alloys preferably X19 ones but i'll have a look at what ever you got in 13"

davidobi82

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: 1
Re: Wanted Gearbox and wheels
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »
Hi
Sorry for delay, I have exellent gearbox with complete diveshafts for Fiat 126 aircooled
My number is 07856614543

quoter

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: 0
Re: Wanted Gearbox and wheels
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
all of fiat 126 have the same Gearbox the only other mount
I'm from Poland and I know something about that  8)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 07:04:58 PM by quoter »