Author Topic: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?  (Read 2057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« on: January 10, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »
I need a relacement tailgate in white please , anyone got one ?

russellgard

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
yes I do and in white.

No rust either. Cant remember if the window is still in it. Think so but will check.

How much is it worth?

I am in Glossop, East of manchester.

Russell

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
Im in essex so i reckon it would be too much hassle to post ? As for price u tell me ? :$

russellgard

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »
happy to freight at your risk - normally around £20. No glass in it, but does have wiper motor.

I will check out a price I have absolutely no idea!

cheers

Russell

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 05:36:28 PM »
I would appreciate it , cheers,  ;D

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 03:25:50 PM »
Aircooled or Bis ?

russellgard

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 04:48:55 PM »
Hi

It came as a spare for my BIS so assume it is for that car. No idea how to tell definitively!! I dug it out and it looks OK. A bit of rust around 2 of the drain holes on the bottom inside otherwise fine. No door card or window. How does £30 sound?

Russell

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
Sounds good to me , you want to pm me a tel number and i will call you