Author Topic: alternator 126 a/c  (Read 2366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
alternator 126 a/c
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:13:42 PM »
Alternator required for 126 650 A/C.
PLease contact if any offers. Thanks.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:44:20 PM »
I think I have one on my spare engine,  :-

I will have a look.

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:45:09 PM »
How much do you want for it Dave?
I am interested, sorry, not looked at the car since christmas and i have been tied up.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 07:05:18 AM »
I am not 100 sure it works, but you are welcome to it and give it a try.

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 09:28:14 PM »
Is it removed from the engine Dave, i am quite happy to remove it to save you some time.
Thanks, Cliff.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
75% removed as on my spare parts engine, just let me know when you want to pop over

Dave

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 09:11:17 PM »
I still have your tel number, i am a bit tied up training on my bike at weekends, training for a lengthy sponsored bike ride  :o.
I could maybe manage this Saturday?
I am in no hurry Dave, but i am definately interested.
Regards Cliff.

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »
Hey Cliff , why don't you tell us about your sponsored ride  :)
You might pick up a few extra farthings on the forum  ;)

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
Give me a ring, I should be around.

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »
Dave i will take and pay you for the alternator. Please keep it for me.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: alternator 126 a/c
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »
Fear not it's saved for you.