Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Wanted - seatbelt button
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Wanted - seatbelt button (Read 1411 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Abiella
Super Member
Posts: 202
Karma: 0
♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! â—•â—•â—◄►♥◄►â—•â—•â—
Wanted - seatbelt button
«
on:
December 05, 2011, 03:58:52 PM »
Hi
I need a red seatbelt button as I don't seem to have one on one of my holsters... anyone got one spare?
would be silly to buy new holsters if that it what they are called anyway.!
Thanks,
Abiella
Logged
I drive on Button Moon...
Rusty's Uncle
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 2837
Karma: 34
Re: Wanted - seatbelt button
«
Reply #1 on:
December 05, 2011, 05:25:18 PM »
I think you may have to be a bit more specific about the part you want but I am guessing you are talking about the part of the seat belt that bolts to the floor at the back of the tunnel. If so there have been different types of belt fitted so you will need more detail anyway
Logged
Abiella
Super Member
Posts: 202
Karma: 0
♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! â—•â—•â—◄►♥◄►â—•â—•â—
Re: Wanted - seatbelt button
«
Reply #2 on:
December 05, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »
Sorry, no I just meant one of these...
one of the red press buttons.
It isn't at all essential but if anyone has a spare??
I'm guessing it would just clip back in.
Thanks
Logged
I drive on Button Moon...
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Wanted - seatbelt button