Author Topic: 650 air cooled engine  (Read 1520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tommybsmith

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: 0
650 air cooled engine
« on: December 01, 2011, 08:14:51 AM »
Hi all, I'm in the middle of rebuilding my air cooled 650, well..... I have it stripped down & the list of parts needed keeps getting longer!!
I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent engine out there? New/ used or reconned.
Wanting to weigh up the options as the parts list is getting expensive!

I've just got back from Cuba & wish I'd brought one back from there as there are thousands of 126's tootling about!!


dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: 650 air cooled engine
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
Pop an ad in your local Polish shop. I am sure you will get plenty of offers.

davidobi82

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: 1
Re: 650 air cooled engine
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 09:55:46 PM »
Are you still looking for parts for Fiat??