Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
If only I had the money & space
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: If only I had the money & space (Read 2332 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
gsxr126
Super Member
Posts: 405
Karma: 0
If only I had the money & space
«
on:
November 13, 2011, 10:48:16 AM »
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOT-ROD-1947-Fiat-Topolino-/300619125205?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item45fe4bd1d5
Logged
The Good - White Niki all Std Daily Driver, The Bad - Black Niki GSXR1300 BMW diff & suspension, The Ugly - Red Niki quietly Rusting In Peace
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: If only I had the money & space
«
Reply #1 on:
November 13, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »
Looks like he has decided not to to keep the Topolino 100% original.
Logged
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: If only I had the money & space
«
Reply #2 on:
November 13, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »
Looks great but prefer the car in its original form. A compromise would have been, the seller keeping the exterior original but with modified suspension and mechanicals. Sort of a wolf in sheeps clothing. Still looks good in its current form though.
Logged
gsxr126
Super Member
Posts: 405
Karma: 0
Re: If only I had the money & space
«
Reply #3 on:
November 15, 2011, 04:57:04 AM »
This one should keep you happy Amateb8
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fiat-500c-Topolino-Station-Wagon-1954-/160678634359?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2569316377
Logged
The Good - White Niki all Std Daily Driver, The Bad - Black Niki GSXR1300 BMW diff & suspension, The Ugly - Red Niki quietly Rusting In Peace
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
If only I had the money & space