Author Topic: Roof wanted!!  (Read 1738 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Roof wanted!!
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
I have a 1980 126 rod project that im doing and need someone with a scrap 126 that i can cut the roof off!!  I know im sorry but I need it for a template so a friend can make a aluminium one, once im happy with how it looks.

I would like it not to be too far from essex unlees someone has one they could deliver or send?

Many thanks

marc

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Roof wanted!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
Still looking guys

many thanks
marc

smallcox

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 433
  • Karma: 4
Re: Roof wanted!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 12:38:43 PM »
Sorry my old bean,

I got a couple that can be cut up and there at Battlesbridge (not to far) PM me if you still need one.

Cheers Steve (Smallcox) ;)

air cooled, gt15 garret turbo with intercooler, 14x9" wheels with 225/40/14 toyos, front arb and disc brakes

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Roof wanted!!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 06:27:06 PM »
Are they air or water cooled?  I  sent u a PM

Marc

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Roof wanted!!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 06:39:39 PM »
Water cooled I reckon , well rain that is  ;D

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Roof wanted!!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »
Dont you start Mr Rusty!!!!