Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis (Read 2266 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
on:
September 24, 2011, 07:31:59 PM »
Hello. I need the plastic part underneath the rear bumper. I think it is called the rear bumper spoiler. Does anyone have one spare they want to dispose of?
Logged
ciaoflyer
Super Member
Posts: 1325
Karma: 3
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #1 on:
September 24, 2011, 08:37:25 PM »
I think I have one, will look in garage tomorrow!
Logged
Ciao4Now
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #2 on:
October 01, 2011, 11:35:45 PM »
Do you also have the rear bumper as well? The rear bumper of my blue bis is a bit wonky in some places.
Logged
ciaoflyer
Super Member
Posts: 1325
Karma: 3
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #3 on:
October 04, 2011, 07:27:07 PM »
Sorry no bumper and I still need to check on the spoiler for you! Let you know soon
Logged
Ciao4Now
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Rear bumper spoiler and rear bumper for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #4 on:
October 14, 2011, 06:18:44 AM »
I thought I'd change the subject matter to reflect the other parts that I need. I wonder whether any of the forum members that have converted to chrome bumpers, still have their plastic bumpers.
Logged
Abiella
Super Member
Posts: 202
Karma: 0
♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! â—•â—•â—◄►♥◄►â—•â—•â—
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #5 on:
October 14, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »
Im in the process of changing to Chrome.
I will let you know when my bumpers are available.
Logged
I drive on Button Moon...
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #6 on:
October 14, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »
Yes, please!!
Logged
ciaoflyer
Super Member
Posts: 1325
Karma: 3
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #7 on:
October 15, 2011, 02:51:12 PM »
Hi Mate, just had a long search in the garage but alas I must of binned it! Sorry!
Logged
Ciao4Now
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis
«
Reply #8 on:
October 15, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »
That is fine. Many thanks for taking the time to look for it.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Rear bumper spoiler for a 126 Bis