Author Topic: Safety Belt Anchor cover  (Read 3084 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Safety Belt Anchor cover
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:49:21 PM »
Hi
Anyone got a pair of these.....



Sorry about pic quality but they are the covers on the rear seatbelts!  They are plastic.
Ciao4Now

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 07:51:12 AM »
I have a couple of spare seatbelts rattling about. Can's see the picture though.


ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 07:53:36 AM »
Cool, it's the cover that goes over the top of the belt, I shall take a photo of the ones I have!
Ciao4Now

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »




Here it is, it covers the top mount of the rear seatbelt and you can clip the belt into it to stow it away.  I need a pair if poss anyone!
Ciao4Now

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »
This part is hard to find, soured the net to no avail :(
Ciao4Now

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 07:36:31 PM »
I won't get a chance to look until the weekend but I think I have some.

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »
I won't get a chance to look until the weekend but I think I have some.

Thanks! ;)
Ciao4Now

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »
I was going to offer you a set from my blue bis but unfortunately, the previous owner of my red one sold literally every interior fitment behind the front seats including the rear seatbelts.

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »
I was going to offer you a set from my blue bis but unfortunately, the previous owner of my red one sold literally every interior fitment behind the front seats including the rear seatbelts.

Darn it!  I was just gonna ask you about that!
Ciao4Now

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »
I am still after a set of these, anyone?
Ciao4Now

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 12:47:13 PM »
Anyone please some one must have a pair...... :)
Ciao4Now

Trevor

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Karma: 0
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
Hi there, i should have them, if you want to email me at [email protected]

Cheers Trevor.

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 12:11:25 PM »
Great and thanks!  They are perfect!  Fitted and in operation! :D :D
Ciao4Now