Author Topic: WANTED 126p BIS  (Read 1489 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

squnqs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
WANTED 126p BIS
« on: July 28, 2011, 04:25:38 PM »
Hello,

I'am new one on this forum.
I come from Poland but I'm living in UK!
When I was young my grandad and my dad has got 126p
Now is my time for this car. I want to get this car for my 18 birthday!

If someone have fiat 126p BIS for sale, please let me know.

e-mail: [email protected]

badboy

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 52
  • Karma: 0
Re: WANTED 126p BIS
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »
i have a 126 bis for sale £800 it is in Oldham Lancashire
click on image of bonnet to see glitter paint work



CLICK ON IMAGE OF BONNET TO VIEW PAINT WORK
bob
07733353117
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:13:10 PM by badboy »

fiatmaluch126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: 0
  • My Polski babe! Fiat 126el 'Town' Maluch(catalyst)
Re: WANTED 126p BIS
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 09:55:37 PM »
Love the sticker badboy!   8)