Author Topic: 126 wheels...rims,,,or alloy wheels wanted  (Read 1871 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kombilove

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
126 wheels...rims,,,or alloy wheels wanted
« on: July 18, 2011, 02:11:20 PM »
HI EVERYONE OUT THERE

I AM DESPERATE LOOKING FOR ALLOY WHEELS FOR MY FIAT 126 OR STEEL RIMS  WITH WHEEL TRIMS,,
PLEASE LET ME KNOE IF YOU HAVE IT FOR SALE.
WILL COLLECT IT CLOSE TO LONDON
EMAIL ME
[email protected]

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 126 wheels...rims,,,or alloy wheels wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:18:58 AM »
Hello. I have four steel rims with trims BUT I am unable to remove these at the moment as the car is due for part restoration sometime in August/September. Unfortunately, it is parked in an inaccessible area.