Author Topic: Wanted: Gearbox for a 1987 Fiat 126P  (Read 1371 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

liam126

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Wanted: Gearbox for a 1987 Fiat 126P
« on: July 18, 2011, 11:02:09 AM »
Desperately need a gearbox to get my car back on the road. Can anyone help? Even if its only parts for a gearbox. Preferably in the north east but I'm willing to travel.

Cheers

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Wanted: Gearbox for a 1987 Fiat 126P
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 08:33:10 PM »
Hi there, I've got a broken gearbox, I'm not an expert but believe it to be fixable, seen a reconditioned one for sale on ebay for £750, not sure how much mine would be worth but would be happy with £250?
Every cloud has one...