Author Topic: fuel tank wanted  (Read 1358 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

f40fanatic

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 131
  • Karma: 0
fuel tank wanted
« on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:56 PM »
does anyone know where i can get a fuel tank for my 126 bis?

mt2man

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 42
  • Karma: 0
Re: fuel tank wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »
I have one, only problem is im in Fareham, and postage might be expensive to Kent! But willing to post if you make me an offer.

Jack

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: fuel tank wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 07:20:27 AM »
 I said it already, but I say it again. It`s no point to use a second hand tank, as they all pretty much the same. Full of rust and rubbish. You can buy a brand new one from Axel Gerstl, and it works out about £30 with delivery to UK!
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126