Author Topic: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures  (Read 1480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rainbow 126

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
  • That's me, my car and my dog
Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
« on: June 17, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »
I'm looking for Fiat 126 Brochures from other countries apart from germany.
I can change with german Brochures or i will buy the Brochures.

Please offer to : [email protected]

Thank you!

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 12:34:07 PM »
There is a two page UK 126 Bis brochure in the Subscribers Section.

Rainbow 126

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
  • That's me, my car and my dog
Re: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »
Thank you. Where can I find this section? My english is not so good, sorry.

I' ve found, but I have no permission to look there. I got an error.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:34:10 AM by Rainbow 126 »

Eklipze3k

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 632
  • Karma: 2
Re: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »
In order to access that section you will need to make a donation to the forum. Another place worth monitoring would of course be the various regional versions of ebay.