Author Topic: simply italian beaulieu 22nd may  (Read 2050 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

matt458

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
simply italian beaulieu 22nd may
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:52:43 PM »
anybody going to this ,think i will take the 100hp as its a bit far for the bis

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: simply italian beaulieu 22nd may
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 07:13:31 PM »

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
Re: simply italian beaulieu 22nd may
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »
I have been instructed that the budget will only allow us to attend one event this year :$
Unfortunately I made the decision beginning of the year it would be RR, pity coz I drive past this to the mother-in-law's fairly regularly :P
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)