Author Topic: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June  (Read 18259 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

green-fly

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 0
Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:24:50 PM »
Hi all, anyone able to get to this show?? Beautiful setting..be great to have a line up eh! It's a Sunday, postcode is: LE17 6DH.
Probably a mission for most unless you're midlands based.
Cheers,brett

ypsilon_lancar

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 187
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »
I normally take my Intergrale, my fiat would never make it! (it still hasnt got an engine in it  :P )

Its been a bit hit and miss over the years

Dr Moose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
Might be possible actually, from Northampton. Have to check as I work Sundays... (comes of having a dog-collar...)
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
does that mean "man of the cloth" or man with dog fetish?

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
I went to this event last year. It was a bit of a drive for me but was worth it. There were only two 126s that day, Ciaoflyer and myself. Both of our cars were directed to park at the concourse with the rest of the exotic Italian cars - it was a great honour. Most of the cars in the concourse won prizes. We posted some photos last year. There was no racecourse or a museum like Brooklands but it was a good day out nevertheless. I shall go again this year but would bring my twinny if no other 126s are coming.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »
Green-fly, I can imagine your car attracting a lot of attention if you decide to go.

Dr Moose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 10:48:33 PM »
does that mean "man of the cloth" or man with dog fetish?

Woof, not! (POG is has revs, plural, I am only Rev, singular!) :lol:
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)

green-fly

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 09:02:20 PM »
Thanks amateb8, no competition those ferraris! No doubt they'll wanna part ex!  :D. Be great if you can make it and I'm sure I'll go..
Hope you make it Dr moose..what car do you have?

Any others thinking about going? I'll sort us a line up in the concourse area!

Dr Moose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
...
Hope you make it Dr moose..what car do you have?

Ironically, this one http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=garage;sa=view_vehicle;VID=58#images, which used to belong to defender90! 1987 air-cooled, white, but now stripe-less and with engine tin-ware now red! (Memo to self: wing mirror)
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)

green-fly

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 12:37:48 AM »
wow, its lovely..please try and make it! i'll say a prayer,deal?!! ;D

Dr Moose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 04:20:42 PM »
I really hope too. I have to convince the Good Lady Wife and the girls...

Do we know a start time for it? I probably won't be able to be away from Northampton before 1130 at the earliest, if I'm allowed to!
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)

green-fly

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
I will probably get there early ish, 9 maybe depending on where we can park depending on numbers of course! Be great if you can get down,will you know nearer the time?

Dr Moose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 05:58:12 PM »
I will certainly let you know before the day, one way or the other, whether I can make it.
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)

green-fly

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »
Great,thanks lot..need a few more cars guys and girls!  :D

Dr Moose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: 0
Re: Stanford Hall, Auto Italia 5th June
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »
Permission granted from the family, so unless something unexpected crops up on the church front I'll be there sometime around/after mid-day!  :)
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)